Thursday, July 16, 2009

Growing up !!!!!

I have learned lot till now, even though i am still young but i have learned how to have limitations, when to let go but the most important thing i have learned is human nature, every human being is unique and you have to treat a person according their character, but the greatest lesson i have learned is love rules us all and you need to have love and understanding. My mother is still over protective of me even at this stage, i used to find that to be silly but i realised is because she cares and loves me and it felt wonderful when she said happy birthday my angel, you are still my baby girl.

You can have have it all but as long as you dont have the peolple who love you close to you life has less meaning even if you are rich but for me richness is the love and support i get from them even if everyone thinks i suck to the i am the best, even if people make fun of mt height or call me a "NEVER MIND" it does not matter.So i thank God for keeping me on this earth for this long cause many don't get the chance to reach this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment